CAF India provides professional advice to develop plans and prepare communication (online and offline or traditional communication) advisory to make your CSR visible and creating awareness about your CSR project, educating project beneficiaries and establishing project brand and credibility.We design and implement need-based digital communications strategy, for promotion and visibility, which may include offline and online platform. CAF India has been designing and implementing effective communication plans to make your CSR visible. We offer the following services as part of our communication advisory to corporates:
- Design specific campaigns in line with project objectives
- Use partnered media arms for promotion and branding, using broad array of channels.
- Design and implement need based digital communications strategy.
- Support to local implementing partner for promotion and visibility.
- Engagement on various platforms and forums.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of digital communication activities.
- Visibility materials (banners, signboards, display boards, stickers and plaques) as per requirements
NDTV Dettol Swachh Banega India
We partnered with NDTV and Reckitt Benckiser (Dettol) to contribute to our country’snational missionof creating a cleaner healthier India – Swachh Bharat. In Jan 2015 the Dettol NDTV Banega Swachh India initiative kicked off a corporate volunteering programme where 1.13 crore hours of volunteering time was pledged to clean India
- The campaign raised funds for:
- Construction of complete toilets
- Focused communication to ensure proper usage
- Appropriate depth of pits
- Quality material for construction of a toilet
- Community mobilization
- Develop Information, Education and Communication (IEC) material and tools
- Management and administrative costs
- Operation and maintenance costs
Behtar India with DHFL Pramerica and NDTV
The Behtar India Campaign was launched in 2016 to build a better future for India. The essence of the campaign was to mobilize students and ordinary citizens to join a nationwide movement that focuses on health, hygiene and environment.
The Behtar Swasthya (health Stage of the campaign aimed to fight the scourge of mosquito borne diseases Students from all over the country drove the campaign to become crusaders for the cause. School authorities and students crowd funded the campaign and the funds raised were used to provide mosquito protection kits to underprivileged students. The campaign also called upon corporates to join the movement.
UN Habitat Coca Cola NDTV Support My School Campaign
UN Habitat Coca Cola NDTV Support My School was launched in 2010 and continued for three years. This campaign was supported by Coca-Cola, UN-Habitat, Pearson Foundation, Tata Teleservices, HCCBPL, Global Water Challenge (Merck), and H20 for Life. The campaign was designed to intervene on the poor conditions of schools in India, including, lack of water, poor sanitation (washroom facilities) and hygiene, ill-equipped sports infrastructure and landscaping. Lack of basic amenities like toilets, access to water and basic Infrastructure, which create an unwelcoming and non-conducive environment in schools, leading to absenteeism and high dropout rates.
The nationwide campaign brought together the expertise and resources of 11 donors, over 50 institutional partners touching the lives of approximately 100,000 children.
The overriding goal of the campaign was to ensure that schools have affordable access to water and sanitation facilities, which will catalyze improvements in child health, learning achievement, and productivity, especially that of the girl child. Between 2010 and 2014,
- the campaign covered 158 schools, in 18 Indian states.
- Over 1,400 washrooms for boys and girls were constructed or renovated
- 91 rainwater harvesting (RVH) systems, 25 submersible pumps, 27 bore wells were installed.
- For drinking water, 61 water filters were installed, 332 drinking water points were created, and 195 overhead tanks were constructed.
- Apart from this campaign also saw creation of 91 libraries.
CAF India provided a national level platform for companies to implement their CSR work with reduced administrative costs and high-level impact. Their talented pool of professionals with varied backgrounds, ensured high level of programme quality and optimum impact.
The organisation’s technical and managerial support ensured that the initial spade work required to implement a project is conducted in a professional way, including conducting baseline surveys, collection of data, analysing problems, designing context-specific programmes, timely implementation, regular monitoring and evaluation and impact analysis.